Is there such a thing as perfect coffee? Hard to say, but one thing’s certain: with a little education and experimentation, you can refine your home brew to make your version of a perfect cup—with just the right sweetness, acidity, strength, and mouthfeel. And once you’ve discovered it, you can use that perfected method every dang day.
To create our comprehensive new Coffee class, ChefSteps partnered up with world-renowned experts James Hoffmann and Ben Kaminsky to teach java fans everything they need to brew a beverage that will far surpass the stuff at the local café.
So, what’s inside?
* A foolproof method for mastering extraction—the groundbreaking concept behind the world’s best coffees.
* Guides to buying roasted beans, coffee equipment, and essential books for your home library.
* Step-by-step techniques for French Press, Chemex, and Aeropress brewers, plus an amazing technique for Quick Cold Brew coffee.
* 2 pre-brewing tricks for achieving the smoothest brews.
* 4 super-cool coffee recipes—including a novel technique for making coffee “chocolate.”
* A video lecture series from our experts.
* A whole new outlook on your morning brew.
This class is all about dialing in your daily brew—choosing your favorite roasted beans, picking the perfect brew techniques, and refining your recipe—until that morning ritual isn’t just about caffeine intake, it’s a full-on culinary experience. This is the drink that coaxes you awake each and every morning. Don’t you want to get it just right?
Join ChefSteps today for the first word on new classes, recipes, and amazing culinary techniques.