From Tastemade’s Thirsty For… Sweet, delicious Thai Iced Tea—a perfect beverage to complement spicy food and as beautiful as it is tasty.
How to Make Thai Iced Tea
– Thai tea mix (1/2 cup)
– Evaporated milk (3 tablespoons)
– Water (4 cups)
– Sugar (1/2 cup)
– Bring 4 cups of water to a boil
– Add tea mix and sugar. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
– Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
– Filter through tea sock and cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
– Pour over ice, and add condensed milk.
– Enjoy. No seriously, enjoy. This one’s delicious.
Credit and thanks to Tastemade, Eric Slatkin, Danielle Westberg, Thirsty For…, and everyone else involved in the making of this video.
We hope you’ve enjoyed watching the Midnight Snack Video. Share it with friends and visit ChefSteps to enroll in our online classes, prepare a recipe from our recipe gallery, and share your experience with our friendly culinary community.